Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting In -- One Toe At a Time

So, the more that I read and learn about Social Media, the more interested I am becoming. I think I'm starting to understand the "buzz" factor. Look at me --I've created a blog. It's not as scary as I thought...smile.

I'm even getting more comfortable with my Facebook page. Didn't think that would happen either. Matter-of-fact, I'm starting to envision myself as a future social media maven. I'm going to stay focused on the potential 'good' that can come from social networking. If I keep my mind there, I can avoid the "warning Will Robinson" train of thought.

All-in-all, social media is finding a way into everything we do, from shopping to sharing info and influencing it's here to stay whether I put another toe in or not...

Until next time --Happy Networking!

No comments:

Post a Comment